Thursday, May 15, 2008

Positive Pregnancy Test

So I didnt monthly ritual and pee'd on a stick to see if I was pregnant. I finished get ready for dinner and checked the test.

There was a very dark pink line indicating that indeed I WAS PREGNANT!

I was in shock, I was excited, I almost couldn't believe it. "I HAVE TO TELL MY HUSBAND"! Quickly, I began to think of a game plan to tell Michael, a romantic game plan of course.

So I suggested in front of the others, that we should take a walk down to the beach before dinner. Michael however didnt think that was a good idea since we just flew in and havent really visited with the bride and groom. I had to make plea and use the magic word "please". He obliged.

So we began walking down the beautiful courtyard under the tall palm trees toward the beautifully blue Caribbean Sea. It was so romantic. I asked him how much he loved me to set the tone, :) I then pulled out the pregnancy test and told him we we're pregnant!

"Are you sure?, Are you serious?" he asked. His eyes began to swell with tears of happiness, it was all very cute!

We were indeed happy and felt blessed. We made a committment to everynight thank our Lord for the blessings he had just given us.

No comments: