Friday, September 5, 2008

21 weeks - I'm feeling the baby!

So we dragged our friend Amos Alvarez to a popular spot in Houston to take some pictures of Michael and I, he was sweet and obliged. We wanted to take a few snap shots to send out pregnancy announcements that we are having a little girl. So check your snail mail, you should see yours soon. Below are some of the shots.

I noticed that when I we settle down for my bath at night, I could feel some small thumps here and there. Sorta like a strong heartbeat type of thump. Then I saw it! This little baby was moving around and pushed her arm or leg up and out of my belly. I dont know what kind of party was going on in there, but I thought it was pretty cool to feel her move finally. Of course, I couldn't resist poking back to get to interact with me :)


No comments: