Speaking of diet, I weigh 30 lbs heavier at 31 weeks. Not so good, since I have two months left! Can you belive it, two months left!
No ultrasound at the doctor's office. So we went to an elective ultrasound center where they take 3D pictures and a 4D video clip. I gotta be honest, most of the 3D pictures look the same to me but the 4D video clip makes it worth the money.
We were able to see her:
Open her eyes, Stick out her tongue, Smile, Drink in fluid, Suck her thumb and it was truly amazing!
What was really cute, was when Michael would talk to her in his "soothing voice", she would smile. See the picture below.
We also confirmed that she is still a little girl, has plenty of fluid, not breech and she measured a few days behind. Which probably means she going to be a little small, or she could have a delayed growth spurt. Who knows, but I am small frame women but weighed over 9 lbs when I was born.

The video is 20 minutes, I will post a reduced version later...

And this what I looked like when we took the ultrasound pictures above, YIKES!

2 comments:
That is so wonderful. I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying every minute of your pregnancy together. It's an amazing time for both of you. Let’s hope she gets her mama's BRAIN...! J/K : ))
SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe you are soooo close! I had Antonio at 36 weeks, so pack your bag early girlfriend, just in case. How sweet that she already knows her Daddys' voice! She's gonna be a spoiled little girl just like her mama! haha
Post a Comment