We went to our new Fort Worth OB today and confirmed our pregnancy, we are currently two months along (8 weeks). We are very happy, nervous, and thankful to be able to have another baby on the way.
We have completely switched our style of doctors. We decided to go with a young female doctor this time, Dr. Ruth Wiley. I think she is really great and her Michael hit it off well, possibly because she is from San Antonio and her husband is a medical recuriter; imagine that.
We were able to see the baby with an ultrasound, our cute little gummy bear. The baby had a strong healthy heart beat, measured at 176 BPM. Our expected due date is May 12th 2010.
My strongest pregnancy symptom is exhausation and I also have a headache everyday. However my newest symptom is naseau which I didnt have in my first pregnancy, this usually occurs after lunch. So all in all, I have been hiberating for the last month but smiling when awake :)
Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:
OMG! How EXCITING! Congrats to both of you!!!!
Post a Comment