So we are in our third month trying to conceive our first little baby. Michael seems pretty excited about the process, he has come long way since earlier this year. I guess you could, "he got with the program"!
This month our intercourse timing was not at its best. First of all, we could hold off any longer and we were intimate on Friday night, September 28th. Then I was evaluating my temperatures and I had a big drop on Saturday (indicating ovulation) so we got after again. Thinking we were set, we "cooled off" on Sunday. On Monday I had another temperature drop and some others sign that indicated I was ovulating on Monday. Completely confused but we watch Monday night football and then Michael and I kicked a field goal and passed for a touchdown in our bedroom :)
Staying positive but intercourse timing this month....not so good.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment