Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Six months along!

Okay I have really popped out this month? I dont know if its the pregnancy or the food I am eating.

Up to now, I was actually weighing in less than I did with Alessia and I started out a few pounds heavier with this second pregnancy. But alas, all that's well ends well...at 24 weeks I am now heavier in the second pregnancy. Of course I am at a very healthy weight, no cause for alarm. Maybe I am just catching up.


This little girl is very active and I find it exciting to feel her moving around all the time! I guess its a mommy-thing....LOL

We talk about names all the time but we havent found the one yet. We have a middle name and I like Anjali for a first name and Michael likes Annalisa for a first name. We might go with first letter A name but if we dont agree its on to the next letter in the alphabet.....

No comments: