Friday, February 26, 2010

28 weeks

We went for our follow up ultrasound appointment. Baby's heartbeat was good at 146 BPM, my blood pressure was normal at 100/62, however I gained 10 lbs in one month! Could this be possible? So they have me a total gain of 20 lbs which normal and great if they dont include the extra pounds I put on before my first visit with them. LOL!

The baby is estimated to weigh 2.5 lbs! Skinny little baby right now, but she was so cute drinking fluid and kicking around in my belly. The ultrasound tech checked the chorid plexus cysts, which was a concern last look. However, it was no longer present, it had resolved on its own so that was a sigh of relief.

All the organs look great and she is measuring a few days ahead. However the doctor another concern. This ultrasound revealed that her brain's lateral ventricle measured 9.1 which is very close to upper normal limit of 10 mm.

She basically said: If no other abnormalities are found, lateral ventricles of the brain that are less than or equal to 10 mm have a low risk of neurodevelopmental problems.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Anissa!
I don't have any of your new phone numbers and I am off FB until Easter!!
281-541-5185 is my number
Congrats on baby girl number two!
I thought about you all day yesterday!